Welcome!

Welcome!
This blog was designed for the purpose of helping any students interested in taking the AP Enlish Literature exam or anyone else. This blog contains mainly assignments that were given to me in my english class. They can serve as study tools and as examples of what AP classes do. The material is easy to understand and I can always help with any questions. Contact me through email at tatiana161@live.com or through this blog if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Progress

Today I reviewed my essay and I began to write it again. I asked a couple of my peers to check it for me and tell me what to improve. I feel that the best way to imrove my essays would be to receive feed back and to just keep writting more. I also studied some of the Lit Terms because I feel that the quiz today showed me how much more I needed to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment