Welcome!

Welcome!
This blog was designed for the purpose of helping any students interested in taking the AP Enlish Literature exam or anyone else. This blog contains mainly assignments that were given to me in my english class. They can serve as study tools and as examples of what AP classes do. The material is easy to understand and I can always help with any questions. Contact me through email at tatiana161@live.com or through this blog if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Progress on Scrapbook 2.0


·         So far I have completed over four minutes on my scrapbook 2.0. I have included pictures up to about junior year in high school.

·         In the next two weeks I will have to add the music to the video and the pictures from senior year as well as my future.

·         This project will benefit others by giving them a little bit of insight into my life. It serves as a way of people getting to know where come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment