Welcome!

Welcome!
This blog was designed for the purpose of helping any students interested in taking the AP Enlish Literature exam or anyone else. This blog contains mainly assignments that were given to me in my english class. They can serve as study tools and as examples of what AP classes do. The material is easy to understand and I can always help with any questions. Contact me through email at tatiana161@live.com or through this blog if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Plan for Scrapbook 2.0


Resources: Tech support from a classmate and video editing tips
Vision: I plan on making a timeline in which people can get to know me more through it. As well as make it enjoyable for them to watch it.
Mission: To make a video where my life is shown through pictures and music that represents those life moments.
Goals: I need to pick out the pictures that will properly represent my life and the changes in it. I need to scan the photos and upload them to my computer. I will need to prepare the video and add the music to it. I will have to find pictures online that represent my future the way I envision it.  
Key responsibility areas: The pictures need to be chosen and the music must be added. The video must be organized in a way that can be self-explained.
Presentation: The video will be available on my blog upon completion; it will be available for anyone interested to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment