Welcome!

Welcome!
This blog was designed for the purpose of helping any students interested in taking the AP Enlish Literature exam or anyone else. This blog contains mainly assignments that were given to me in my english class. They can serve as study tools and as examples of what AP classes do. The material is easy to understand and I can always help with any questions. Contact me through email at tatiana161@live.com or through this blog if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

BIG Question

Are children of teenage parents most likely to become teenage parents themselves, and if so why?

11 comments:

  1. This is an interesting question. Make sure to critically evaluate the evidence for objectivity; this is a topic that evokes powerful emotional responses, so be sensitive to opinion and bias on all sides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you think it would be a good idea to use people I now as examples? Both people who have ended up pregnant and people who have not?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sm curious to find out what research you get? Are you only going to focus on straight facts?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not sure on what to focus on. What do you think would be better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you should combine both facts and beliefs that people have, but makes sure to add some examples or reasons for their beliefs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds great Betzy I didn't really think of that as obvious as it was. How do you suggest that i don't make it sound as if I am agreeing with one side more?.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interviewing people sounds like a good idea. This looks like it will be a very interesting question.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with Nancy, I could direct you to girls that have dealt with teen pregnancy that I'm sure would not mind being interviewed. If that is of any help.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nancy:
    I think it will add a little more to the research paper, an interesting perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jessica:
    That would be great and it will save me time. That way i don't have to be out there looking. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  11. This question is great! What do you think? Are they? I'm really looking forward to seeing what you find out about the topic.

    ReplyDelete