Welcome!

Welcome!
This blog was designed for the purpose of helping any students interested in taking the AP Enlish Literature exam or anyone else. This blog contains mainly assignments that were given to me in my english class. They can serve as study tools and as examples of what AP classes do. The material is easy to understand and I can always help with any questions. Contact me through email at tatiana161@live.com or through this blog if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Literary term: Audience

Audience


Definition: The intended listener or listeners

Examples:
*Dr. Sues “Green eggs and Ham” the audience is for young children.
*Advertisements in Commercials the audience is for potential buyers.
*Twilight books and movies the audience is for teenagers and some adults.

How I remember it!
*Audio sounds like it can come from Audience
*Audio relates to sound/listening
*The people (Audience) listens to the speaker

5 comments:

  1. I like the way you mentioned the ways you remembered the definiton. It really helped me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am glad that they helped you. Do you have any other ideas on how to remember this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your examples such as the Dr. Sues one made me relate to the term more so that its easier for me to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that I could make this easier for you to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lupe! I would have never come up with that. It is very helpful.

    ReplyDelete