Welcome!

Welcome!
This blog was designed for the purpose of helping any students interested in taking the AP Enlish Literature exam or anyone else. This blog contains mainly assignments that were given to me in my english class. They can serve as study tools and as examples of what AP classes do. The material is easy to understand and I can always help with any questions. Contact me through email at tatiana161@live.com or through this blog if you have any questions. Enjoy!

Monday, November 7, 2011

Major Concept

One of the major concepts that I have learned from this class so far has been that the internet can be useful but at times pointless. Before I took this course I saw the internet as the place where I could listen to my favorite songs and as the place to go on social networks. But I have come to realize that it is more than that, it allows people to expand their knowledge. It has allowed me to find effective ways to use the internet. I now know the websites that will give me the unbiased information and that is what I plan on using more. I have also found ways to avoid useless information and to directly go to the information I need.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this clip a lot, it had me listening to it constantly. It was a great choice to include this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I enjoyed it as well. I now it was entertaining for you but were you able to grasp the overall idea?

    ReplyDelete